Thursday 24 December 2015

Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas!


Dear all my readers,

Here’s wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!

It’s winter again, the merry month of December, that brings with it happiness, joy and fun-filled weekends. This is the time to recount every moment of joy that we lived throughout the year and gear up to give a warm welcome to the New Year. Hope this Christmas illuminates everyone’s life and brings peace, health, wealth and happiness to everyone.

On this day, let us all pray that our country gets freed from all sorts of social and political evils, violence, terrorism, corruption and crime. Let’s hope and pray that the entire world comes together as a family, unites to destroy every evil prevalent and works together to help one another progress and prosper.

Christmas has always been my favourite festival; the Christmas Tree, the lights and decorations, the gifts, Santa, everything has been exciting to me since childhood. I believe angels do exist in the world, not the way we imagined them to be in childhood like the ones with wings and elegantly dressed in pretty white dresses, but in the form of simple common people like us who have the capability to make a difference to the society and influence lives. I hope all these angels help spread the message of peace and humanity across the world so that we live in a better country and world.

Lastly, a big thank you to all my readers who have stayed loyal to me and read what I liked to share with the world. Lately, I have been grateful to be chosen a winner in two contests; the I’m Influence Blog War and #madeofgreat contest by Indiblogger. This was possible only because of the love and trust that you guys have shown on me. Thank you all once again. Keep reading, liking, commenting and sharing if you like my posts.


Once again, wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment